I am so in love with God’s creation of paradise on earth! Having the honor of waking up to the intimate whispers of God’s voice in the sweet Tradewinds of Hawaii fills my spirit with joy. The crashing sounds of ocean waves, in the midst of nightfall, reminds me of His ultimate power. Witnessing the rising of each morning’s sun, brings me into remembrance of His covenant of Love. My Beloved Husband and I give thanks for God’s endless blessings of new Grace & Mercy. We are thankful. We are blessed.
1 Chronicles 16:23-34 [KJV]
(23) Sing unto the Lord, all the earth;
shew forth from day to day his salvation.
(24) Declare his glory among the heathen;
his marvellous works among all nations.
(25) For great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised: he also is to be feared above all gods.
(26) For all the gods of the people are idols:
but the Lord made the heavens.
(27) Glory and honour are in his presence;
strength and gladness are in his place.
(28) Give unto the Lord, ye kindreds of the people, give unto the Lord glory and strength.
(29) Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name: bring an offering, and come before him: worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness.
(30) Fear before him, all the earth:
the world also shall be stable, that it be not moved.
(31) Let the heavens be glad, and let the earth rejoice: and let men say among the nations, The Lord reigneth.
(32) Let the sea roar, and the fulness thereof:
let the fields rejoice, and all that is therein.
(33) Then shall the trees of the wood sing out at the presence of the Lord, because he cometh to judge the earth.
(34) O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever.